Old Coulsdon Residents' Association

Serving the community for over 80 years


Dates for your Diary

About OCRA

Brief History of OCRA

Joining OCRA

Who's Who in OCRA

Contact OCRA

OCRA Monthly Mails

OCRA Newsletter

OCRA Planning

OCRA Theatre Club

Police Advice

Safer Neighbourhoods Team

Reporting Local Problems

Information for Newcomers

Local Photographs

Council Services

Useful Links

Friends Groups

Friends of Bradmore Green Pond

Coulsdon Coppice Friends Group

Friends of Farthing Downs

Friends of Grange Park

Kenley Airfield Friends Group

Friends of Marlpit Lane Bowling Green

CLOC Friends Group

Contents A-Z

Site Map

Reporting Problems

You can report problems with the following to the Council using the MyCroydon app or via their website:

  • Abandoned vehicle

  • Blocked drains and gullies

  • Dead animal

  • Dog fouling

  • Empty properties

  • Fly-tipping

  • Front garden waste

  • Graffiti

  • Illegal campsite

  • Illegal street trading

  • Noise

  • Pavement defects

  • Potholes and road defects

  • Skip issue

  • Street furniture issue

  • Tree or hedge obstruction

Contact your local councillors and MP direct: To make your voice heard where it counts you can contact your local councillors. If you would like to contact Chris Philp MP you can write to him at the House of Commons, Westminster SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 6392. The local Conservative Party Office is at 36 Brighton Road, Purley CR8 2LG. Tel: 020 8660 0491. You can also email him at chris.philp.mp@parliament.uk. He has his own website www.chrisphilp.com.

Buses: If you have a problem or suggestion about one of our London buses, or a bus stop (bad driving, cancellation, vandalism etc.) you can report it by phoning 0845 300 7000 or by e-mail. Please state the route, time and running number or registration number of the bus. If your report is about a shelter, quote the name of the stop (they all have one now and it is on the bus stop post).

Have you seen something suspicious? If you see a crime being committed ring 999 immediately. Has a crime been committed against you, but you are no longer in any danger? Then contact the Police on 101. Alternatively, you can also report non-urgent, minor crime online. If you have a general comment to make about crime in our area, or would like any advice, please contact our Coulsdon East Safer Neighbourhoods Team on 020 8721 2059 or 07843 291139. If you have information about a crime, but wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. For crime prevention tips and advice click here.

Problems and faults on Farthing Down, Happy Valley and Coulsdon Common: The City of London have their own website where you can report problems and faults online. You can also find out what is happening on the commons, download the latest copy of their newsletter and what events are being held, and print out a site map from their new leaflet range.

Updated 03/01/17

© OCRA 2017